You’re invited! Planet Bethesda brings together the best of our restaurants and eateries serving up small dishes of cutting-edge and creative plant-based cuisine!
With a multi-cultural array of food choices, there will be something for everyone.
- More than a dozen area restaurants and vendors
- Live DJ, presentations, and giveaways
- Kid’s Korner with family-fun activities (sponsored by Georgetown Hill Early School)
- Plant-based pie eating contest (sponsored by The Red Bandana Bakery)
- Bier Garten (21+) with wine and cocktails (sponsored by Long & Foster)
- Canine Courtyard for our furry friends (sponsored by Elysiem Pet Boutique)
- Much, much more!
Entry to Planet Bethesda and all activities is free to the public, vendor food and beverage will be available for purchase. Planet Bethesda will be held rain or shine. This World Environment Day Food, Music & Fun Festival will take place in Elm Street Park (4600 Elm Street, Bethesda) on Sunday, June 5th just a two minute walk from the Bethesda Metro Station or park for FREE in Lots 10 and 24!